Three months(90days) of warranty for all parts (excluding damage caused by human,by water and wheel wear).
Spare parts can be bought in our webshop and also come with 3 months of warranty.
For spare parts that are not yet in the store, feel free to contact us.
In case of any quality problems - covered by the warranty and within the 3 month period after purchase - please reach out to us. Since our profit margin is extremely low, it is not profitable for us to pay the high cost of shipping the board back to our factory. However, we can offer you free replacement parts (including free shipping), should there be any quality problems. All spare parts are also available for purchase in our webstore and come with an instruction video, that walks you through the necessary steps to change the parts.
If you don't like our skateboard (odds are slim), you can give it to your friend as a gift and pass pleasure on. At the same time you can tell us why you didn’t like it. We’d love to get feedback from you and we’d be happy to discuss the design concept of the next skullboard E-skateboard with you.
Skullboards are an exciting product and will provide you endless fun, please read ALL the information below before using the website and before using your board.
Do not ride your board until you have read the following message :
- ALWAYS wear a helmet and other safety equipment when riding the board.
- Your board can lose brakes and power during your ride at any time due to low battery on the skateboard or remote. If this happens, its best to ride your board at speeds you are comfortable without power or brakes.
- Always obey and check the local road rules in your area for where you can ride and do not ride on busy roads with line markings.
- Riding in the fastest speed modes are very powerful and the trigger is highly sensitive, be sure to very gentle with the trigger control to avoid being thrown off the board. Start by trying to move as slowly as possible within these speed modes when both using the brakes and acceleration.
- Do not ride the board if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Do not ride the board in wet conditions. The board may slide from under your feet causing injury.
- ALWAYS respect pedestrians!!!!
- Always maintain your board, this is the owners responsibility. Always check all screws/nuts throughout the skateboard are tight regularly. Always clean your bearings for best roll and quietest/smoothest ride (including the bearing in the drive gear). Bearings get dirty and effect ride quality and may reduce battery performance and cause possible bearing failure.
- Avoid water - Riding in wet conditions is very dangerous and may cause injury. The board is not waterproof. The electronic and mechanical components are subject to damaged due to water. Please note; damage as a result of moisture exposure is not considered a manufacturer defect and not covered by warranty.
- Abuse - Do not jump on the board, ride off gutters or curbs, smash the board into hard objects, or drop the board on the ground for starting operation. Although the product has been made to handle rigorous riding, its still an electrical product and needs to be handled with care and respect. Our warranty does not cover significant impacts or damage resulting from any of the above.
- Whenever you ride the Skullboard, you risk serious injury or even death from loss of control, collisions and falls. To ride safely, you must read ALL instructions and safety messages and warnings in the manual.
- Riding on Hills - Riding on hills can be very dangerous, what goes up must come down! So if you ride up an insanely steep hill and you intend to ride down this same hill, this is extremely dangerous and you must know how to control your speed without the use of the electric brakes if ever there was a malfunction or there was a situation where the brakes fail.