SAMSUNG 36V 10S2P 6.0AH: 10 miles(16 km)
SANYO 36V 10S2P 8.1AH+8 KM: 15 miles (24 km)
NOTE: Measured 70 kg rider, and the actual range will be affected by road conditions, the rider weight, temperature, via affect battery cell performance .etc
Beginner: Top Speed 12.4 MPH / 20 KM/H
Intermediate: Top Speed 18.6 MPH / 30 KM/H
Advanced: Top Speed of 24.9 MPH / 40 KM/H
IN THE BOX
|1*S2 Electric Skateboard||Ready to ride|
|1*Remote||Comes with USB charging cable|
|1*Charger||Charges battery in 90 minutes|
|User Manual||Read the user manual first|
|1*Skate tool||Customize the S2 riding feel|
- About Shipping
The order will be shipped out in 1-3 business days. Please note that the times do not include processing and packing of your order. If you place an order on a Friday, Weekend or Public Holiday it will take longer to dispatch it to you.
- Is shipping included in the price??yes, free shipping, even there are some countries we could ship to, but there are some addresses is far, and need to charge the extra mile shipping fees.
- How long does shipping take?We could not control the shipping time, normally it takes around 8-14 days to the USA, around 2 weeks arrive at EU, but if you order happen to be weekend, it might take a longer time. Tracking number for every order.
- Will my order come in one box?Some parcels will come in two or more packages. If you have ordered a board and a helmet, a board with additional accessories, or a large order, please allow extra time as it will arrive separately.
- I’d like to change my order, who should I contact?Please call us directly or email our dispatch team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d like to return something, who should I contact?We don't accept returns. Please note once you buy any product(s) you can only get repair service. We don't offer returns. Meaning we will send you the product to fix/resolve the issue. (non-human damaged).
- Will I need to pay customs fees?Some countries may have additional duties, taxes or other charges applied through customs. We do not cover those costs and advise that you contact your country's customs office if you are unsure of what they may be.
- What currency are your prices in?